Flamenquines of chicken, ham and cheese: presentation
I bring you some flamenquines of chicken, ham and cheese very easy to prepare that you will have ready in a periquete, in addition, using very few ingredients. With this recipe you will give a joy to the children of the house as it is a dish that will enjoy much for the batter crusty that covers them and the filling of chicken, ham and melted cheese of the interior. You can serve these flamenquines as an appetizer if you cut them or as a main course. I hope that you are encouraged to prepare this recipe and enjoy it at the table with your family.
- 2 large chicken breasts (10 breast fillets)
- 10 slices of ham
- 10 slices of cheese
- 2 eggs
- bread crumbs
- Frying oil
Flamenquines of chicken, ham and cheese: preparation of the recipe
- Clean the breast of nerves and fat well. With a sharp knife and very carefully, cut the breast in very thin fillets. If the breast is small, cut into a small book.
- If you want the fillets to be very fine give them a small cuts, cover them with transparent film, and with the flattening or hammer it hits the fillet to make it more tender, fine and large.
- Remove the film and place the fillets on a flat surface. Season them to your liking. Place a slice of cooked ham and a slice of cheese on top of the steaks, taking care not to reach the edge. Look at the video how I do it to see it easier.
- Roll the breast, making sure the cheese is completely covered.
- Place the beaten eggs on one plate and another on breadcrumbs. Pass each rollito, first for the breadcrumbs taking care to arrive at all the edges, then for the egg, and finally again for the breadcrumbs. You already have your rolls ready to cook them.
- In a frying pan on the fire, pour a good stream of olive oil. Place the half of the rolls with the part of the union in contact with the pan so that it seals well that first part and does not give the option to open the roll. This way you will avoid using chopsticks.
- When they are browned on one side, you turn them around until they are golden brown. Keep in mind that the roll is thick and the heat must reach the center, moderate the fire if necessary.
- Once fried, remove them to a plate on absorbent paper. You already have the flamenquines of chicken, ham and cheese, ready to serve.
Tips for preparing the flamenquines of chicken, ham and cheese:
I advise you to fry the flamenquines leave enough space between them to turn them around without breaking the batter.
You can serve them as a second course or as an aperitif by cutting it to cap fashion. The roll is so beautiful on the inside that it will hurt everyone impressed.