Puff Pastry With Nutella: Presentation
Today I present one of the easiest recipes that you can find in this blog. We call them canes, while others call them Neapolitan, the fact is that they are pieces of pastry stuffed and made with a mass of puff pastry. They are filled with custard or chocolate. They are very simple to prepare, since you should only be careful that they do not burn in the oven. I’m sure you’ll be perfect.
If you have children at home, I encourage you to encourage them to help you and then you will see how they enjoy such a rich and crunchy snack.
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 1 egg
- Flour for sprinkling
Puff Pastry With Nutella: Recipe Preparation
- – Sprinkle with a little flour the work surface and place the puff pastry sheet on top. Spread a little flour also on the puff pastry, so that it does not stick to the roll. Roll the dough a bit with the help of a roller, making sure that it does not deform too much. You can use a homemade puff pastry, if you want, but if you can buy it done, it will be much easier and faster. I leave you the recipe of homemade puff pastry in this link: How to prepare a dough puff pastry.
- – Crate the dough in rectangular portions, which you will bend later. Calculate according to the size you want.
- Place a spoonful of nutella on top of each puff pastry rectangle and then spread it in half with a spatula, spoon or a spreading knife. Be careful not to break the dough. You can Templar the chocolate cream by placing the pot inside a bowl with hot water, but no microwave because you would melt it.
- – Beat the egg and paint the half of the cake of the puff pastry. The egg is the glue to be able to close the puff pastry. Close each rectangle by matching the edges as well as you can. Give them a little pressure to get them stuck.
- Cover the tray where you will bake with a baking paper and sprinkle with a little flour. Place the reeds a little apart in between them so they do not touch when they swell when baking.
- – Paint the surface of the canes with beaten egg helping you with a kitchen brush. Sprinkle with sugar all over the surface beaten egg. Click with a fork all the reeds so that when they are inflated in the oven the air can escape.
- – Introduce in the oven preheated to 180ºC. In my case, I have placed it in the lower part, in the second level of five. It should be baked slowly to make the puff pastry very crispy. Rate it if they should be 180º C or less temperature. Just trying to get to know your oven.
- – Once the puff pastry canes with Nutella are well browned, remove them from the oven and sprinkle with a little sugar. It will give a much prettier finish. When they cool down, you can eat them. That’s if you can wait! To save, leave them at room temperature uncovered so that the puff does not soften. Take advantage!
You May Also like this Blog.